So what are the things you really MUST see and do when you visit Youghal.
1. Visit Youghal Clock Gate Tower – a most unique building that holds many stories and told to you by the best storytellers you can find.
2. Stroll, swim, or surf along one of our beautiful beaches. Remember it’s free!
3. Step into a piece of Youghal’s unique history and visit The Raleigh Quarter encompassing a Guided Tour of St. Mary’s Collegiate Church, our medieval National Monument.
4.Check out Youghal’s Festivals and Events– we have a festival or event taking place almost every weekend.
5. Visit Youghal Tourist Office & Heritage Centre. Take a Guided Walking Tour of Youghal Town and discover our fascinating heritage.
6. Take a cruise along the stunning Blackwater River with Captain Tony Gallagher on ‘The Maeve’ Blackwater Cruise
7. Book a round of golf at Youghal Golf Club– a scenic and challenging 18 hole Par 71, Parkland Golf Course.
8. Take a seriously long walk out our Slob Bank. An amazing and unique amble – bring your camera and your dog! Its an Area of Special Conservation (ASC)
9.Experience our Indoor Entertainment – Perks Entertainment Centre one of Ireland’s largest indoor funfair centres.
10. Work-out, relax or enjoy the fantastic facilities of Aura Leisure Centre with 25mtr. pool including slide and fun feature pool for kids.
Occasionally the the Summer weather might let us down and a few drops might fall; fear not there is plenty to to do in Youghal when it rains – check out “What to do in Youghal when it Rains”
Click here for a review of all our Visitor Attractions/below Check side listing/below for more…