Five Star family run Bed & Breakfast of superior quality. Avonmore House (translated: “house on the large river”) was one of the first houses built outside the town wall of Youghal, and belonged to the Earls of Cork. The title of the house passed to the Duke of Devonshire in 1826 and has been in private hands since 1846.
Located at the entrance to Youghal Harbour, Avonmore House B&B is set in a Georgian House, on the grounds of a former Franciscan Abbey. It is just off a 5 mile sandy beach and less than 3 minutes’ walk from town centre. With complimentary Wi-Fi, the guest rooms come with a TV with satellite channels and tea and coffee making facilities.
Together with breakfast and hospitality par excellence Avonmore also offers the following facilities:
* Off Street Parking
* Automatic Hand Sanitisers throughout
* Secure WiFi
* Fresh Organic Coffee
* Large bottle of pure filtered water on arrival
* Socially Distanced Dining
* Reception available throughout your stay
* Hairdryer in each Room
* Laundry service available
* Full details of local dining and attractions.
* Outdoor seating area.
* Comfortable Guest Lounge
* “Borrow a Book” Library
* Fixed Iron and ironing board available on first floor
* Smart TV with national, UK & free-sat channels.
* Log-on to personal Netflix and Amazon Prime.