An IRONMAN information evening, geared specifically to LOCAL BUSINESS OWNERS will be held at The Mall Arts Centre, Youghal, on Wednesday 24th. April at 6.00pm.
Topics covered will be:
- Economic impact.
- Likely spectator numbers.
- Food & Craft village to complement local capacity.
- Suggested Opening Hours – based on advice from Pembrokeshire County Council.
- Road closures, alternative routes, traffic and parking arrangements together with arrangements for staff & deliveries.
- Questions & Answers session.
All local business owners and managers will glean very valuable and necessary information regarding IRONMAN from this get together.