Cumann na Daoine is a Community Development Resource Centre, based in Catherine Street Youghal.
Tel: 024 91900 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.cumannnadaoine.com
a. We aim to provide programmes which will empower people to help themselves and each other, by giving people a vioce, building confidence and creating awareness of social issues.
b. The spirit of the project is to reach out to all, enhancing their skills, giving belief in their dignity and self-worth, breaking down barriers, through listening to and accepting each others differences.
c. Cumann na Daoine works from the principles of equality and inlcusion. We are committed to providing a safe, comfortable and confidential environment for people to explore and to value their own power.
1. Nine rooms available for hire for conferences, exhibitions group meetins etc etc.
2. Large Hall with sound system, projector and drop-down screen which can accomodate up to 150 people.
3. Varied room sizes (from 15 – 30 people) offering flexible room set up and style.
4. Toilet facilites on every floor.
5. Cumann na Daoine is wheelchair friendly and a ground floor lift and easy access in and out of building
6. Drop-In Space – Mon. to Fri. 9.am to 5.p.m. – where jobs and courses are advertised and where staff can help you find courses, access services and arrange appointments.
Cumann na Daoine is sponsored by Cumann na Daoine volunteers, Cork County Council, Health Service Executive.
Courses & Services : Cork Education & Training Board, Department of Social Protection, Tusla & SECAD.