So what are the things you really MUST see and do when you visit Youghal.
1. Visit Youghal Clock Gate Tower – a most unique building that holds many stories and told to you by the best storytellers you can find.
2. Stroll, swim, or surf along one of our beautiful beaches. Remember it’s free!
4.Check out Youghal’s Festivals and Events– we have a festival or event taking place almost every weekend.
5. Visit Youghal Tourist Office & Heritage Centre. Take a Guided Walking Tour of Youghal Town and discover our fascinating heritage.
6. Take a cruise along the stunning Blackwater River with Captain Tony Gallagher on ‘The Maeve’ Blackwater Cruise
7. Book a round of golf at Youghal Golf Club– a scenic and challenging 18 hole Par 71, Parkland Golf Course.
8. Make it a great night for all the family at Youghal’s Greyhound Stadium. Racing every Monday and Friday night.
9.Experience our Indoor Entertainment – Perks Entertainment Centre one of Ireland’s largest indoor funfair centres.
10. Work-out, relax or enjoy the fantastic facilities of Aura Leisure Centre with 25mtr. pool including slide and fun feature pool for kids.
Check side listing/below for more…